The board of directors have formed a Remuneration Committee, consisting of Henrik Theilbjørn (chair) and Mattias Feiff and Max Carlsén.
The Remuneration Committee is a preparatory and advisory body whose main tasks are to:
- prepare the board’s decisions on issues concerning principles for remuneration, remuneration and other terms of employment for the executive management,
- monitor and evaluate programmes for variable remuneration, both ongoing and those that have ended during the year, for the executive management, and
- monitor and evaluate the application of the guidelines for remuneration of the board and executive management that the annual general meeting is legally obliged to establish, as well as the current remuneration structures and levels in the company.
The board of directors have formed an Audit Committee consisting of Lottie Saks (chair), Henrik Theilbjørn and Max Carlsén.
The Audit Committee is a preparatory and advisory body whose main tasks are to:
- monitor the company’s financial reporting as well as provide recommendations and proposals to ensure the reliability of the reporting;
- in respect of the financial reporting, monitor the effectiveness of the company’s internal control, internal audit and risk management;
- keep itself informed about the audit of the annual report for the company and the group as well as the conclusions of the Swedish Inspectorate of Auditors’ (Sw. Revisorsinspektionen) quality control;
- inform the board of directors of the result of the audit and the way in which the audit contributed to the reliability of the financial reporting as well as the function filled by the audit committee;
- review and monitor the impartiality and independence of the external auditor and, in conjunction therewith, pay special attention to whether the external auditor provides the company with services other than auditing services; and
- assist the Nomination Committee in conjunction with the preparation of proposals to the general meeting’s resolution regarding election of auditor.